Kim Seo-kyoung (김서경), also known as Seokyoung (Korean: 서경; Japanese: ソギョン; Chinese: 序璟), was born on April 16, 1999 (age 21) in South Korea. She is the main dancer of the multinational and multiracial girl group GWSN.
In December 2015, Seokyoung competed in the Mnet survival show Produce 101 as an individual trainee. However, she was eliminated from the show with rank #30 in the final episode. Through her social media accounts on November 30 2016, she announced that she would be auditioned for Kiwi Media Group.
On June 22, Seokyoung was revealed to be a member of the upcoming girl group GWSN and debuted with the group on September 5, 2018.
- Prior to joining Produce 101, she was a trainee for 2 years.
- She earned the nickname "Sun Seokyoung" (해님서경) on Produce 101 for her bright personality.
- During Produce 101, her hobbies were solving maths problems, doing dance covers and enacting scripts but now her hobby is beauty styling.
- Her specialities are K-pop dances and Japanese.
- She appeared in NCT's SK Telecom commercial. Afterwards, she was thought to be a trainee under SM Entertainment, but the rumors were denied.
- She is a fan of Jessica.
- Her zodiac sign is Aries.
- She is the shortest member.
- In GWSN, she is the member who wants to be together forever.
- In GWSN, she is in charge of energy and bright expression.
- In GWSN, she has the most energy.
- She wants a GWSN concert to be sold out in three seconds.